CleanSubsea is a Western Australian based company which owns all licenses and patents associated with a revolutionary new fully enclosed capture and containment hull cleaning technology called the Envirocart
The successfully tested Envirocart enables the complete in-water removal, capture and containment of marine biofouling from a vessels hull without damaging the antifouling paint or polluting the surrounding marine environment.
The Envirocart is the only in-water hull cleaning technology on the global market that is capable of meeting the current water discharge quality guidelines and the new Australian Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry (DAFF) In-water Hull Cleaning guidelines.
This innovative technology tested and supported by the required regulatory certifications in hand, removes the very costly and time consuming exercise of dry-docking commercial vessels for hull cleaning. This in turn enables a viable, regular, in-water cleaning maintenance protocol that significantly reduces fuel consumption and carbon emissions, in the maritime sector.
Envirocart In Water Hull Cleaning activity has received Operational Planning Approval from the Fremantle Port Authority and is registered with the Department of Water and Environmental Regulation, while the company also works closely with the Department of Fisheries. CleanSubSea has completed a number of commercial cleans and is working through its final optimisation process as it prepares to manufacture further units to establish operations in other locations.. CleanSubSea believes the Envirocart will revolutionise the international hull cleaning industry as we know it today.
- 2013 Golden Gecko Certificate of Merit.
- 2014 Excellence in Marine Biosecurity Innovation Award.
- 2014 Golden Gecko Award.
- 2014 Lloyd’s List Australia Environment Transport Award.
- 2014 Lloyds List Asia Environmental Award.
- 2014 WA Innovator of the Year Growth Sector Award.
- 2014 Australian Shipping & Maritime Industry Environmental Award.
- 2014 The Australian Innovation Challenge Environment Award.
- 2014 Excellence in Marine Biosecurity Award.
- 2015 Excellence in Marine Biosecurity Award.
- 2018 Fremantle Chamber of Commerce – Sustainability Initiative Award.